Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Post!


This is it!  I’m finally starting a fitness blog.  This has been a dream of mine for years, and after watching my wife develop a successful mommy blog,  I’m honestly a little jealous.  I’ll be bringing you fitness tips that I see online, and reviews of fitness products I buy or receive from manufacturers.  I’m a fitness gadget nut and given my current job analyzing data for eight hours a day, I come home and analyze my workout data too! 
I’ve become a fitness nut since the birth of my son in 2008.  At that time, I was close to 240 pounds, sluggish, and ugly (well, maybe the ugly part has not changed ;-).  Even though, I am not in peak shape (yet), I sure have started working hard at it.  Currently, I’m around 200 pounds, and I attribute the success to gadgets, gimmicks, and of course the internet.  Just learning what is out there, and keeping it fun helps tremendously with staying active.
I hope you will find my blog posts entertaining, as well as informative.  Please join me on a lifetime journey into the world of fitness… or as I like to view it, a high quality of life, longevity, happiness, parenting, and trying to look good for your spouse.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog! Congrats on the weight loss..I have lost 70 lbs..but it's so hard to keep off at tims lol

    Looking forward to seeing what you blog about!

    I am your first commenter and 3rd GFC follower lol:)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! On your way to a really fun outlet, blogging!
    If your interested. I have an idea for a fitness giveaway hop. Jut in time for the New Year's Resolutions!

    passporttofrugal at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations On starting your own site! I am sure your wife is proud! Let her know Becky from What U Talking Bout Willis stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting and coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world and congrats on your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new blog!! Your wife is sure proud!!
    Shelly w/Shelly's Bits & Pieces

    ReplyDelete